About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, February 28, 2013

bingo

here's  the new projects i'm in 

**movie -  Rebound Girl.  i get to play an offensive waitor  in one scene , i also get to write and perform the title song .

**  Senior Comedy Tour ,  experienced comics all over 50 years old , we like to do small towns with nice theaters, clean shows 

** Humor Vs Tumor .    -  every laugh kills a cancer cell.   my  one man show , first 20  minutes is about food vs cancer, then a comedy set

**   a  yet  to titled, a documentary about what i did in my cancer battle , not  my idea,  a film maker found me and asked me to do it.

**  otto & the GearHeads.  the swinging band i'm in .  we have a bunch of new songs in the works

a few weeks ago i was wondering why i was alive,, now i have  some stuff to do

march is just hours away ,,, 1000  ha ha's  will be  enjoyed  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment