About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, February 7, 2013

and scene

i am mentally exhausted ..  my mind is  tired.  i have  to figure out how  to just  live  again....   the " fight cancer "  mind loop is the worst...  i know i'm  fighting cancer , and  beating it,  but  those thoughts  never turn off...         

  it started out as  cancer  =   dead..    maybe not right away, but  dead..   then it was  cancer = crappy life, until death.  that took a few months...    now,,  i don't think cancer will kill me.  something else will.   so what's the  beef ?  

i want my mind back...  fighting my cancer gave me my youthful body back, but it has taken a lot of my creative process away..   these blogs help me un-do my own mental damage,  and sometimes  my problems are worked out as i  write.   

i guess i'm being selfish,  feeling robbed  by cancer for the last  7 months...  i have to keep on the  "bright side"  and realize  it will just take more time to heal...     sure my  tumor is almost  gone,  but i still have  cancer on me .  my system is  "anti-cancer"  , so i am not  worried about it  spreading or getting worse...     i still get the  occasional  " do you think it  spread ? "  question from people,, and that is  a few minutes of  unwanted thoughts.

one of my "cancer buddies"  told me ,  "you can feel great , and have a shit load  of cancer  in you" ..   and added , "it  only takes ONE cancer  molecule to travel to another part of your body, and start new tumors".       crap  


so i guess i'm just being a bitch again,, poor me , boo hoo, i don't get everything i want ..  well that's life, i better  step up. 
 i really have no physical excuses to be a bummed out,, i just  have  to un-do my dang mind.

ok , thanks  for listening, i feel way better..


today would  have been my Mom's  birthday..  she was the best !!   the  family rule was  be nice.. brilliant !   she was and  IS  my inspiration, any time i need to better  my self..   i finish today's  blog with a huge smile, thinking of  her 

1 comment:

  1. Very Important!! Look for a person named Anita Moorjani on youtube (or her book, called "Dying to Be Me") She had cancer also....Cancer is not an enemy per se; listen to what she has to say about it!!! Your inner Being is where the healing comes from.....you might think its the vitamins....it's Belief, really!!!!Belief in your Self...(I'm Troy Pochop's wife, by the way!) You are an inspiration!!!! He's told me all about you. You might also like to read Wayne Dyer's books. He healed himself from lukemia. His latest book is "Wishes Fulfilled". Also a good one is "Inspiration". Energy + Invincible Determination = Desired Result. I know you have that!!!


    ReplyDelete