About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Sunday, January 27, 2013

are doctors & lawyers made of the same stuff

hang in there if you are dealing with something .  relax if you can,, for at least a few seconds at first,, the minutes  will build, but  at  least try  for the few seconds

if there was a split screen / dual time line  of my last 6 months,   what i did  Vs. what i turned  down,, that would be interesting.

i still feel fantastic..  plus the mental ups  & downs and  the never ending  cancerthoughts  are diminishing .

tomorrow i'll post a link to the cancer talk i did last week,, it's  how it  went, .,   was kind of a test run , the next ones will be much smoother

thanks  to the Food Angels again !!!!    how wonderful full you make me feel ,, thank you  again

i've been doing the  baking soda  mollassas gargle for a few weeks now, and the tumor is shrinking again, .. most people have cancer  deep inside, so drinking this would make sense.   my  supposed cancer is on my tonsils,  so i make this potion 2X , and gargle  with  it...  it's a direct hit to my "primary cancer spot"  .. ha ha & F-U cancer !!!     i drank the formula  for a few days, but  hated the taste,,   the  2X gargle  for sure is  making a difference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8Y8I_TsjI




ok   see you all tomorrow .. video blog



No comments:

Post a Comment