About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Monday, January 28, 2013

24 minutes you'll never get back

here's the link to my "talk"  from the Melody Inn.   as  an entertainer, i think it's  not so good..  but like i said , it  was a  test run, i learned a lot, and  the  next  ones  will be really  much better .  otto talks about his cancer & food


plateau's of learning .  


since my cancer  diagnosis,  my life  has actually gotten much better ...   at first  it was terrible, but now  it's amazing  how  good i feel.        reading lots  of   different things  helps too..    it's all mental now,  stay in the  present, accept all that life  gives  me.  help as many people as i can  have a better day .       breathe , eat right, spread love



that deserves a   ding

No comments:

Post a Comment