About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Monday, December 3, 2012

water is really good stuff

dec 3rd, and its above 60 degrees . awesome..    for me, warm weather  makes my day,,,

months ago, i thought december was really gonna  be bad,  struck down by cancer, and battered by treatment ..  

but look at me now !!!!

hilarious .. 

groups of seconds,, that's what memories are,, good or bad,,   today , feeling super great, the group of seconds when my mind said .....

""you are not gonna let the cancer industry touch you, you are gonna  eat your way out of this....""

and Leonard Cohen would say ........................

that was close, august 1st..

MORE thank you's to my pogues run food angel, or angels !!!  that's where i get my life saving foods, and then the big burst of love when they say ..... you have another gift card loaded...  i am truely blessed ,  i am very lucky  people like  me for  some reason


5 full months  since  diagnosis,, what a trip...  i feel the best i ever have in my whole life.. i look better than ever too.. from what people are saying...   my mind is over the   super-cancer-freakout  stage ....    it's all smooth sailing now.....

ok , 

super cool, don't be a fool.........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment