About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

merry christmas

ho ho ho,,,  & ha ha ha .   december  25th , and NO side effects  in my cancer battle.  

i am  healthier than ever ,   to  me it's hilarious   

no feeding tube and  issues with that
my fillings  didn't get boiled out of my teeth
i can swallow
my saliva glands still work
my voice is the same
so burnt skin
no side effects from no tonsil operation
my hair didn't fall out
i can work   two jobs 
i am not  " this " close to death
no poison injected in my veins
no  visits to the cancer center
 i can exercise and gain weight
 i have no   cancer  symptoms.
 - refused radiation 
refused  chemotherapy
refused  tonsil  removal
 


even with all these  +'s ,,,  it has sucked big time having cancer..   

my whole life  has gotten WAY better ,   if i think of how i feel  and how my attitude is  better , and all the love  & good  vibes i receive -  having  cancer is not an issue..   like being an alcoholic , i can't  drink,,  so  as a cancer  fighter, i don't eat cancer products,,  cancer can't  hurt me now ...

here's some stuff i can't eat ..................  




it's  everywhere !!!!  

 i am already dreading  NO  PEEPS in april

big storm possible,, have at least  3 days  of  food and water  always ready... =  4 gallons  of water , and 12 meals of some kind.. for  each person,, +  pets ...     it  happened  on the east coast , just weeks ago , so  be ready .. no electricity would  be a real bummer in this  cold, and that just takes  some snow on the  wires 

be  safe !!! 

1 comment: