About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, December 13, 2012

3 days went by quick

ooops ,,  sunday was my last post,,  i had cancer funk brain for a couple days....   i had a CT scan scheduled , for dec 12th, yesterday,   but didn't  do it...   i had it scheduled for my Dad,, he wanted me to  "get tested to see if it spread" ... the test is poison, so  no test for me.. now i have to tell him,  dang..

i can gain weight if i want to ,,  that's a good thing for  a cancer  victim ,, i am 154 this week,,  this is the most i've weighed for a while .. some of it might be muscle mass, the weights are starting to show more

i'm working 5 or 6 shifts a week , which is nice, but i liked not working at all ,, in june , july and august , much better ..  i have a few december comedy gigs, so that's  nice too...   i feel better now that i'm  able to get my bills paid .. yay 

back to the cancer...  to me ,, i feel like it 's ( cancer ) done  on me,,  the lump on my neck is scar tissue, it's not getting worse.the grapefruit  did NOT appear .....  my tonsils have not had any problems,  they look the same as they did ,  with no growths, or voice change..     i feel great ,,  last week would have been may last week of Chemo, if i had signed up for that .. they would want to "re-test" me in a few months.. i was told i'd be very close to death, so they could treat me..                   

 i currently am super -ALIVE ..  i just have to keep the funk out of my head..

i weenied -out, chickened out , retreated, backed into a corner, the last coupled of  days..  what a  wuss.. 
i felt weak about  the test / cancel / telling my dad. 

i have to keep focused on all the positive stuff happening, so i apologize  for  the absence .. 

current report

weight     ............... 154
attitude   ................ chicken
strength    .............. real good 
pain      ...................  .01
tumor   ...................  dead
overall ................... 8.3   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment