About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Sunday, December 9, 2012

161 days -- pretty amazing

i started doing this .........http://healthfree.com/incurables_program_hydrotherapy.html

oh my , how it has energized my system..

after the first one i was giggling all day, i felt  so good,,   

when i started with the weights, i did  5 presses 5 curls,   3 times each,,,  160 days  later ,,   50 presses, 35 curls ,, 3 times  each,,,,, i do this while in the neck traction device,, 10 # dumbells,, just takes a few minutes,, 

the  bike peddling is the best thing,, gets the blood flowing, and good breathing,,, more  oxygen ..  


here is a neck pic,, it's been a while since i  posted one..

                1/2 inch above my finger tip.. it's hard to see, you have to touch it to find it...

when it was giant,, it was  from my ear lobe to where my finger is, and all that  space above, wider than my jaw line...

here's  something .......http://www.rawforbeauty.com/blog/477-qi-beat-cancer-with-a-raw-diet-and-holistic-lifestyleq.html


i did the right thing , i am going to , well to me , i already am , a -ok ,  cancer conqueror ...


it is messing with the wrong  guy

No comments:

Post a Comment