About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Friday, July 27, 2012

frying pan to the face

POW !!!   saw the radiologist today , this guy went through  everything , made their side  of the story understandable.. finally...  

if i "sign on", for treatment , this will happen  very soon..  he wants me to go to the dentist, get my teeth  cleaned & repaired,,, ok,, sounds  good ,  and get this special mouth  guard made ,(  like  a sports thing ).  asap
       they  can't  RADIATE  until the  mouth guard is ready,, but meanwhile, ( next thursday)  , they want  to put a  feeding  tube in my stomach....   ************************,, hold on Bobbalouie ..  because the   predicted  SIDE effects  are gonna take  95 %  of my swallowing away,, maybe after my first shot ,  or  maybe  2 weeks in .., but  MOST LIKELY..  !!   &   no chance  for infection here ....

the mouth guard is for when the radiation hits my 45 year old fillings,, they are gonna release or  "steam"  tooth fillings!!!  and the mouthguard will catch this toxic stew..  hmmmmmm sounds safe

then he wants to radiate me  35 times , 5  X a week , seven weeks ,, and  THEN  see how its  going,, then hop  on the CHEMO  train ..

so i wont be able to eat the GREAT food i am eating,

here are the two sentences of the day ..............

1.    oh,,,  you  N E E D chemo.
2.   basically , we will be keeping you alive         - to "treat" you


so i'm sitting there,,,  THE    healthiest MF'er in the building ,, and  he sayes  soon,,,,  they'll be  "keeping me  alive"      &   in a matter  of  weeks ????   and it's 2012, 50 years  of "cancer research" . and that's  the deal  you  get  ...  

i also was the  ONLY  patient  who WALKED in  and out,  of that office,, everyone else was  "karted in" .. with  tubes attached



 when i told him about  the tumor getting smaller  until the PET scan , he said  IMPOSSIBLE

they have a ""scripted time line  of  disaster"", written for me,, if i stay on my method i get to FEEL GREAT , and watch my tumor go away..  

i asked the  doc his goal,,       make the tumor go away, and have the cancer gone

i am already doing that ,   my  side effects- feel great ..  NEXT !!!!    no  cancer  for  you !

No comments:

Post a Comment