About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Monday, August 18, 2014

monday the 18, not the 10th

i'm a bit late ,, ( aug 10 )  but here is the tumor  one week later




it  is just a bit smaller,, it is crawling around to the back of my neck.. the worst part is it is trying to  get under my ear, in the jaw /skull / joint.  that's really painful.  

having pain pills is like taking the battery out of the smoke alarm , if you know what i mean.. but without them there is no way i can heal..  this blob gets really painful , like 12 on the 10 scale..   i was given 60 pills  for  30 days = 2 a day.  i've only had 1/2 a pill a a time X 4 times a day = 2.. some nights i needed another 1/2,  so i'm  gonna be  6 days short.  bummer.

 i saw the pain doc early, no problem .  now i have  4 per day..  

  this  good  / bad  deal  with  pain pills.   good to have no pain ,,   BAD  to take them..  i will carefully monitor  this .   i do  not want to get hooked on these  or other stuff. 



i know what it feels like to have cancer pain now.  i was  super lucky those first 24 months..


i am fully confident to beat this again. i need to calm down , and  do less. 




health report :




weight          140
strength        A
attitude         good,   with  bad   pain spikes
tumor            large  & moving to the back of my neck


sunday  12:02 am .. 






now it's monday morning , i had trouble publishing this .my old computer  was stuck,, 

2 comments:

  1. Good! Positive Attitude, Dude! Glad to see the blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricky, I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I understand about the pain medication. I have RA & deal with pain every day. At one point I was on 16 pills a day of a high level narcotic. My Dr lost his controlled substance license & I was left on my own, with no Dr to go to. I went to the pain center at the hospital & they cleared my situation up. I know you're living clean, you'll fight through!

    ReplyDelete