About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Monday, June 24, 2013

time passes along

a few  days ago it was  my birthday.  55 .  yowza !!     i still feel like a kid.  i'm in the best  health ever , so the future should be wide open.    i had an interesting year

Bella  misses  ZuZu,  me too.   i'm watching her progress on facepoop.   she looks  pretty happy.

now that     "fight cancer"   isn't  repeating over and over & over and over,  i feel like i have  some free time.

i'm not feeling super creative though.  i feel good relaxing, and  getting better at guitar.

my goal of the everyday is to stay relaxed, don't stress, be smiley and eat right

here's my smirk face ......
  feeling good about  what  i  did 



health report 

weight ....................146
strength.................. better still
attitude ..................  confused
pain .......................   none
overall ..................  8.7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment