About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

the secrets out

i 've  had a super bad case of the what-if's the last few days..

like  what if  i didn't get alkaline enough

or  what if the cancer has spread into  100's  of places

what if i was completely wrong with my treatment choice, and  very soon  all of my organs  will be  shutting down

i was  doing so good, and one good  mental glitch threw me back, way  back ,, to  having me think i was doomed again

i bounced back enough to write this report.

thanks  for hanging in there with me 



i just have  to keep thinking of the  correct stuff

health report 

strength............ very good
attitude ............ not  fantastic
pain ................. tiny . upper back
weight ............. 149
overall ............. 8.5           bummed about the  what if's


the  dogs are always  happy.  it's the  simple life




 

No comments:

Post a Comment