About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Monday, March 18, 2013

i got a bit off center

my mind is getting much better. finally

i must apologize to any one who i may have hurt with my opinions about  cancer treatment.   i posted a lot of unqualified thoughts,, my opinions.  

i started the blog  to get this stuff out of my  head and so people could keep up with what i was  going through..  


i certainly didn't want to make any one feel bad,  or scare somebody with my thoughts.

so i feel very good,  it's got to be the diet and all the positive vibes from everyone.  thank you

" you can feel real good, and have a shit load of cancer in you " ..  this was  told to me from a cancer survivor, . 

 i will keep all future posts positive





    

 

3 comments:

  1. I think you are allowed to keep all posts "you". After all, it is your life and your blog. Anyone who knows you knows that you are not here to hurt anyone. This forum is about you and your opinions and experiences. No one else gets to validate those. They are yours.
    I hope you keep feeling good. I would rather you be honest.
    Hang tough.
    Your Pal, Charley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otto, I do agree with Charley - "what he said". I can see how some people may have felt about your anti-doctor/mainstream cancer treatment opinions...as someone who is living with a cancer patient (who has received mainstream treatment), your posts did make him want to "join up" with your way. The thing is, it's hard to make those decisions, since every person, and every cancer is different. There is no "cancer manual", I guess? Regardless, you have no doubt inspired people, at the least, to review their choices, addictions, diets, etc..., and you have been really tuned into living life. THAT is huge! Rock on! Julie K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate all of your posts; this one included.

    It's great to be "pro"____, rather than "anti"____. It gives people an alternate point of view (to follow or not), & alienates/hurts no one!

    Woohoo! That's the positive energy that everyone knows you have inside of you. That's why we love you, & that's why you're gonna gonna be a-o-k.

    ReplyDelete