About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Sunday, August 19, 2012

i'm a slacker

i am supposed   to take  it  easy , rest,   &   don't stress,,,  that's 3  new  things to me ,,   i've been wound up since 1978,,  i've never  "taken a break"   at work,  i don't get it ...

today i rested ,  i took it  easy , and  didn't stress..    having  TWO  dogs now  has a bigger humor factor..  instant enjoyment ,, laughing all the time,, and the new one  like to spoon..

i keep getting texts & calls  wishing me well...   these are  quite a surprise, and the  rush of good  feelings that comes with these is really powerful..   the   tumor  cringes . it  doesn't like  positive molecules

my shows have been extra satisfying since the cancer deal.. it seems the audience is "more on my side" than before... 

tomorrow would have been the start of week  2 of radiation.. 

i need to de-tox my liver...  that will help the cancer      "be-gone"

thanks  everybody for the positive thoughts ,, i feel them as you think them 







No comments:

Post a Comment